- "Come to the edge," he said. They said, "We are afraid." "Come to the edge," he said. They came. He pushed them, and they flew. - Guillaume Apollinaire
" Words of wisdom require an open mind.... Open eyes and ears. Learn to trust your own intuition and Kings' readings flow right with this process ". - Paula Bean M. Ed. (Counseling Psychology)
" This man is the real deal and yall know I know and is a very nice man as well everything he says is on point and he is very knowledgable about a lot ... Check out his page he is a baddddd mannnnnn in a good way ......REAL TALK ".
- April Miller, Facebook
“There is no doubt about it. He has been very accurate with his readings. He’s done years of charting and journals. He has refined his ability to the point that he is on the level of a Sylvia Brown or John Edwards”.
– Dianne Metz (State Constable)
- Immigrants or refugees? A difference loaded with political consequences July 17, 2014There is a very important degree of nuance and distinction in calling the surge of Central American children at the U.S. southern border with Mexico 'humanitarian crisis' while steering clear of deeming them "refugees."
- 'Illeagles': Typo or ill bird? July 18, 2014Does misspelled graffiti make protest less potent; or are there just sick birds in Maryland? The Ridiculist weighs in.
- Not in my backyard: Immigrant kids aren't welcome July 16, 2014In places such as Murrieta, California, and Oracle, Arizona, the message is clear: The thousands of immigrant children fleeing Central America are unwelcome in Small Town U.S.A.
Word of the DayQuote of the DayArticle of the DayThis Day in HistoryToday's BirthdayIn the NewsFor psychic readings,astrology or numerology reports/charts etc...go here:Spiritual Services.If you like...you can Follow me on Twitter, Join the discussion group and/or Friend Me On Facebook. Music fans...check out The Land of Funk and View My Discogrophy and don't forget to check out The Kings Essentials and My Zazzle Store.Do you want to see my latest Television Commercial? Speaking of tv...keep your eyes open for My TV Show! Also check out Our Community Toolbar.It is free and has some useful features like a radio player,tv,gadgets etc...all right on the toolbar! Finally...you will put a smile on my face if you
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push July 23, 2014The Cleveland Cavaliers are firmly in the lead to acquire Kevin Love, but the Chicago Bulls are making a renewed push to get into the trade mix for the All-Star power forward, according to sources close to the process.Marc Stein and Brian Windhorst
- Broncos' Bowlen has Alzheimer's, steps down July 23, 2014Longtime Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen has given up control of the team as he battles Alzheimer's disease.ESPN.com news services
- Belichick: Gronkowski cleared by doctors July 23, 2014New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has been cleared to play by doctors and will not be placed on the active/physically unable to perform list to open training camp, coach Bill Belichick said Wednesday.Mike Reiss
- Sterling sues NBA, wife, others for damages July 23, 2014Donald Sterling filed on Tuesday afternoon a suit in Superior Court seeking damages from the NBA, commissioner Adam Silver, his wife Shelly Sterling and the Clippers.Ramona Shelburne and Arash Markazi
- Felton pleads guilty in gun case, spared jail July 23, 2014Dallas Mavericks point guard Raymond Felton has pleaded guilty in his New York gun case. He took a plea deal that involves admitting a felony but spares him jail.Associated Press
The Throne by Marques Campbell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Copyright 2011
Show your support!
- Cesar Millan -- 'Troubled' Dog Attacks During Walk with 'Dog Whisperer'Cesar Millan couldn't stop one of his gigantic clients -- a Great Dane -- from attacking a neighbor during a training session yesterday ... TMZ has learned.Sources tell us the 'Dog Whisperer' star was walking a group of dogs, including the Great…TMZ Staff
- Joey Chestnut -- DOMINATES HOOTERS WING-OFF ... 182 Wings In 10 MinsAnother HUGE eating victory for Joey Chestnut ... who DESTROYED all challengers in the Hooters Wing Eating Championship in Vegas last night by crushing 182 wings!!!With wing sauce stains all over his shirt, Chestnut -- arguably the…TMZ Staff
- Cara Delevingne & Selena Gomez -- Getting Wet TogetherIt's Selena Gomez's birthday, but we're getting the gifts -- behold Selena and Cara Delevingne showering ... together ... in bikinis ... on a yacht.Our favorite new BFFs made the sexiest pitch for water conservation while continuing SG's…TMZ Staff
- Ray J -- Accused of Grabbing Boob, Not AssRay J is being accused of sexual assault not for grabbing a woman's ass at a Beverly Hills bar ... he allegedly grabbed her boob in front of witnesses.TMZ broke the story ... Ray J was at Side Bar May 30th at the Beverly Wilshire hotel. He got…TMZ Staff
- Justin Bieber -- I Don't Do Lines ... Wheelchairs it at Disneyland7:55 AM PT -- Justin's camp tells us he was nursing a knee injury from basketball -- and only sat in the wheelchair for a few moments. We're told he did NOT use it to cut lines ... and in fact, he wouldn't need to since Disney already escorts him…TMZ Staff
- I went to a winery yesterday. It was interesting. The thing that made my day though was when I... July 8, 2014I went to a winery yesterday. It was interesting. The thing that made my day though was when I went to this country club and there was a grand piano sitting in this room looking gorgeous. I have never played a grand piano before. I had to check it out. Oh....the sound. So sweet. Then I went to the mall and passed out business cards until the police came and […]
- Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I am... July 8, 2014Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice." View full size (346x200)
- Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your... July 8, 2014Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I wa […]
- They will say ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something... July 8, 2014They will say ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’When you'll go to church next Sunday and the minister is talking about the King...remember that The Ki […]
- Aren't you sick and tired of this yet? July 8, 2014Christy Sandhoff originally shared: Aren't you sick and tired of this yet? View full size (720x720)
- Dollar Collapse and WW3 HAS BEGUN !!! S !” goo.gl/fb/vEFTmi 8 hours ago
- Dollar Collapse and WW3 HAS BEGUN !!! S !” wp.me/pnzur-sV 8 hours ago
- Therefore Pilate said to Him, "So You are a king?" Jesus answered, "You say correctly that I… goo.gl/fb/QbDNCT 2 weeks ago
- I went to a winery yesterday. It was interesting. The thing that made my day though was when… goo.gl/fb/ytvWTu 2 weeks ago
- Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take… goo.gl/fb/EXxqln 2 weeks ago