- "Come to the edge," he said. They said, "We are afraid." "Come to the edge," he said. They came. He pushed them, and they flew. - Guillaume Apollinaire
" Words of wisdom require an open mind.... Open eyes and ears. Learn to trust your own intuition and Kings' readings flow right with this process ". - Paula Bean M. Ed. (Counseling Psychology)
" This man is the real deal and yall know I know and is a very nice man as well everything he says is on point and he is very knowledgable about a lot ... Check out his page he is a baddddd mannnnnn in a good way ......REAL TALK ".
- April Miller, Facebook
“There is no doubt about it. He has been very accurate with his readings. He’s done years of charting and journals. He has refined his ability to the point that he is on the level of a Sylvia Brown or John Edwards”.
– Dianne Metz (State Constable)
E-Books I’ve Written
- Gov.'s Ebola myth: Water kills it October 16, 2014CNN's Jake Tapper looks at what people have said that's flat wrong about Ebola.
- Security hole may expose your kid's info September 16, 2014Jake Tapper reports on a data security hole that exposes sensitive information from schools and government entities.
- A behind-the-scenes look at the GOP's trip to the border November 25, 2014Republican Reps. Michele Bachmann (R- MN) and Steve King (R -IA) traveled to the Mexican border after President Obama's immigration announcement. CNN traveled along. Here's what happened:
- Gov.'s Ebola myth: Water kills it October 16, 2014
- Red Sox officially unveil Sandoval, Ramirez November 26, 2014Pablo Sandoval and Hanley Ramirez spent the past two seasons as NL West rivals. Now they're teammates, signing with the Boston Red Sox as free agents to try to boost Boston out of the AL East cellar.ESPN.com news services
- Sherman's two INTs help Seahawks by 49ers November 28, 2014Seahawks take down 49ersAssociated Press
- Niners CEO apologizes: Loss 'not acceptable' November 28, 2014The 49ers were bad enough their 19-3 loss to the rival Seahawks on Thursday night to spoil Thanksgiving for 49ers CEO Jed York. And then some.Paul Gutierrez
- Eagles blast Cowboys, seize NFC East lead November 28, 2014Eagles roll over Cowboys 33-10 for NFC East leadAssociated Press
- Dez awaits rematch vs. 'kinda cheap' Eagles November 28, 2014Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant said some Philadelphia Eagles players were "being kinda cheap" during the teams' NFC East showdown on Thanksgiving Day.Calvin Watkins
- Red Sox officially unveil Sandoval, Ramirez November 26, 2014
- Word of the DayQuote of the DayArticle of the DayThis Day in HistoryToday's BirthdayIn the News
- For psychic readings,astrology or numerology reports/charts etc...go here:Spiritual Services.If you like...you can Follow me on Twitter, Join the discussion group and/or Friend Me On Facebook. Music fans...check out The Land of Funk and View My Discogrophy and don't forget to check out The Kings Essentials and My Zazzle Store.Do you want to see my latest Television Commercial? Speaking of tv...keep your eyes open for My TV Show! Also check out Our Community Toolbar.It is free and has some useful features like a radio player,tv,gadgets etc...all right on the toolbar! Finally...you will put a smile on my face if you
The Throne by Marques Campbell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Copyright 2011
Show your support!
- Scott Stapp -- Placed on Psych Hold ... Fears ISIS Attack Against His KidCreed frontman Scott Stapp was placed on a psych hold after cops say he had drug-fueled paranoid delusions he's a marked man, and his wife says he hears voices and worries his kid will get attacked by ISIS.TMZ has obtained a Madison County…TMZ Staff
- Super Bowl Champ Ramses Barden -- I'm Trying Out For ... Australian Rules Football!Ramses Barden won a Super Bowl in 2012 with the New York Giants -- but now the former wide receiver is looking to win whatever you get for winning in Australian rules football (we're guessing a koala or something.)Barden has signed up for a new…TMZ Staff
- 'Lilo & Stitch' Star -- We Don't Want Your Ass On the StripThe star of "Lilo & Stitch" is too hot for the Sunset Strip ... because her ass has just been rejected.Daveigh Chase -- who was the voice of Lilo -- is the star of the upcoming movie, "Wild in Blue." We're told the flick is real sexy, and that's…TMZ Staff
- Snoop Dogg -- I'd Kill Those Pot-Smoking GranniesSnoop Dogg is scared he'd kill the grandmas who famously smoked weed for the first time.Our photog spotted The Doggfather outside the Forum in Inglewood. Snoop's certain AARP members would go full flatline if they blaze with him. But at least one of…TMZ Staff
- 'Ghost Adventures' Star -- Selling Haunted Las Vegas Lair ... Exorcism NOT Included"Ghost Adventures" star Zak Bagans fled his Las Vegas home years ago -- but now he's finally ready to sell the place for dirt cheap ... with one demonic catch.According to real estate sources ... Zak is unloading his 4,700-square-foot Vegas…TMZ Staff
- What's your song? November 28, 2014What's your song? Pathway to Succeed originally shared: What's your song! View full size (338x480)
- Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you're listening. Playing the piano allows... November 28, 2014Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you're listening. Playing the piano allows you to do both at the same time. ~Kelsey Grammer Silvia ZK originally shared: ╭•⊰✿ღღ¸╭•⊰✿¸.•*ღ ღ¸╭•⊰✿╭•⊰✿ღღ¸╭•⊰✿¸.•*ღ ღ¸╭•⊰✿"Prayer is when you talk to God. Meditation is when you're listening. Playing the piano allows you to do both at the same t […]
- image via +Randall Snyder, Jr. November 27, 2014image via +Randall Snyder, Jr. John F originally shared: Indeed View full size (640x640)
- Last night a female friend said " I'm going to buy a smart tv that I saw on sale". I said "... November 27, 2014Last night a female friend said " I'm going to buy a smart tv that I saw on sale". I said " there are no such things as smart tvs". She looked at me like don't be stupid and I looked at her like don't you be stupid. Without help... Americans can only get dumber and dumber. - The King
- I teach my followers that when you listen to the radio someone is deliberately manipulating your... November 27, 2014I teach my followers that when you listen to the radio someone is deliberately manipulating your mind. Usually this person is known as the program director. You can verify this by taking the time to record ( write down) the hooks of each song in order and there will be a message within. A directive as you will.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.