- "Come to the edge," he said. They said, "We are afraid." "Come to the edge," he said. They came. He pushed them, and they flew. - Guillaume Apollinaire
" Words of wisdom require an open mind.... Open eyes and ears. Learn to trust your own intuition and Kings' readings flow right with this process ". - Paula Bean M. Ed. (Counseling Psychology)
" This man is the real deal and yall know I know and is a very nice man as well everything he says is on point and he is very knowledgable about a lot ... Check out his page he is a baddddd mannnnnn in a good way ......REAL TALK ".
- April Miller, Facebook
“There is no doubt about it. He has been very accurate with his readings. He’s done years of charting and journals. He has refined his ability to the point that he is on the level of a Sylvia Brown or John Edwards”.
– Dianne Metz (State Constable)
- Official key to implementation of Obamacare resigns March 6, 2014With this year's goal for enrollment in Obamacare seemingly out of grasp and the President under renewed partisan attack over the program, an official key to implementing it has resigned.
- A dozen (or more) overlooked items in Obama's budget March 5, 2014A tax credit for childless workers. A focus on early education. More taxes for the wealthy. Closing tax breaks enjoyed by the oil and gas industry. Those are some of the more high profile items in President Obama's budget for 2015. Here are some other components of the President's budget that are interesting, impactful or just random.
- Hearing on IRS targeting descends into chaos March 6, 2014What is the state of Congress today? How about a public shouting match at a committee hearing, with Republican Chairman Darrell Issa then cutting off the microphones while the top Democrat sought to make a statement.
Word of the DayQuote of the DayArticle of the DayThis Day in HistoryToday's BirthdayIn the NewsFor psychic readings,astrology or numerology reports/charts etc...go here:Spiritual Services.If you like...you can Follow me on Twitter, Join the discussion group and/or Friend Me On Facebook. Music fans...check out The Land of Funk and View My Discogrophy and don't forget to check out The Kings Essentials and My Zazzle Store.Do you want to see my latest Television Commercial? Speaking of tv...keep your eyes open for My TV Show! Also check out Our Community Toolbar.It is free and has some useful features like a radio player,tv,gadgets etc...all right on the toolbar! Finally...you will put a smile on my face if you
- Spurs breeze past Heat with Duncan in form March 7, 2014Tim Duncan had 23 points and 11 rebounds, and the San Antonio Spurs never trailed against the Miami Heat, weathering a sluggish third quarter for a 111-87 victory Thursday.Associated Press
- Source: Saints to cut veteran receiver Moore March 7, 2014The New Orleans Saints will release wide receiver Lance Moore on Friday, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.Mike Triplett
- Sources: Knicks, Jackson discussed coaching March 7, 2014New York Knicks president and general manager Steve Mills met about two weeks ago with Phil Jackson about the possibility of becoming the team's next head coach, sources told ESPN's Stephen A. Smith.ESPN.com
- Garcia, again bitten by Blue Monster, takes 9 March 7, 2014Sergio Garcia must know by now to stock his bag with extra golf balls when venturing onto the Blue Monster course at Doral. On Friday, for the second time in two years, Garcia deposited a couple into a hazard, this time making a 9 on the par-5 10th hole.Bob Harig
- UCSB fan confronts Hawaii coach, arrested March 7, 201410426105ESPN.com news services
The Throne by Marques Campbell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Copyright 2011
Show your support!
- 'Mean Girls' -- Reunion Is HappeningLindsay Lohan wasn't spewing BS on "Jimmy Fallon" Thursday night -- talking about a "Mean Girls" reunion -- TMZ has learned, it's been in the works for weeks.FYI, 2014 is the 10th anniversary of the film's release -- and sources tell us, co-writer…TMZ Staff
- Keyshawn Johnson -- C'MON MAN ... Called Out Over Carry-On BagYeah, this sucks. You know the feeling ... when you KNOW your carry-on bag is too big for the plane, but you hope and pray no one calls you out on it. Well, the other day at LAX ... Keyshawn Johnson got called out. Watch the clip ... at…TMZ Staff
- Michael Jackson DNA Test -- Organizer Insists Results Are REAL ... We Doctored Logo to Make it 'Pretty'The media mogul who organized the DNA test allegedly proving Michael Jackson fathered a son in 1982 insists the results are 100% real -- despite using a laboratory logo that's obviously been doctored -- telling TMZ, the logo was altered to make it…TMZ Staff
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Star -- CrossFit Is Wrong ... No Balls = No ManBalls make the man ... and lack of balls make the woman ... so says a former "RuPaul's Drag Race" star who claims CrossFit is being UNFAIR by not allowing a transgender woman to compete with the females. TMZ Sports spoke with Carmen Carrera --…TMZ Staff
- 20th Century Fox Sued For Creating Real Nightmare on Elm StreetA Los Angeles man claims he suffers from terrifying nightmares and even faint noises drive him insane ... all because of a Hollywood movie shoot in his hood.John Drinkwater claims in a new lawsuit ... 20th Century Fox invaded his Sherman Oaks…TMZ Staff
- Top Pharma-Brand of Children's Vitamins Contains Aspartame, GMOs, & Other Hazardous Chemicals March 6, 2014Top Pharma-Brand of Children's Vitamins Contains Aspartame, GMOs, & Other Hazardous Chemicals
- Government surveillance — this is just the beginning March 6, 2014Government surveillance — this is just the beginning
- Meet the first HEARTLESS man who is able to live without a heartbeat or a PULSE March 6, 2014Meet the first HEARTLESS man who is able to live without a heartbeat or a PULSE
- This Infographic Shows How to Completely Erase Your Identity From the Internet | TIME March 6, 2014This Infographic Shows How to Completely Erase Your Identity From the Internet | TIME
- 20 DEAD BANKERS & COUNTING March 6, 201420 DEAD BANKERS & COUNTING
- Top Pharma-Brand of Children's Vitamins Contains Aspartame, GMOs, & Other Hazardous Chemicals… goo.gl/fb/E1MuJ 20 hours ago
- Government surveillance — this is just the beginning: Government surveillance — this is just… goo.gl/fb/VpxxW 20 hours ago
- Meet the first HEARTLESS man who is able to live without a heartbeat or a PULSE: Meet the… goo.gl/fb/Uuweq 20 hours ago
- This Infographic Shows How to Completely Erase Your Identity From the Internet | TIME: This… goo.gl/fb/kj4ND 20 hours ago
- 20 DEAD BANKERS & COUNTING: 20 DEAD BANKERS & COUNTING goo.gl/fb/mXd3l 20 hours ago